While you are moving to your new place, the excitement of different things can make you completely baffled as where to begin and how to prepare yourself for the move. But fortunately, by choosing the packers and movers in Kolkata company, you can actually get complete assistance regarding your move. In this blog, you will get to know the ways to move your refrigerator without any hassle. Since moving equipments and appliances is pretty common during relocation, therefore being aware of the things about moving a refrigerator safely will definitely help. So, here comes the guide to move your refrigerator. To move it you can choose to take the help of a packers and movers in Kolkata company or can choose to do it by your own:
1. Start with moving the food, medicine, ice and cosmetics from the fridge before relocating, otherwise these can damage the fridge while shifting.
2. Then unplug the fridge and pack the cord in one plastic bag. In case you have an attached ice maker, then disconnect the source of water. In case you need to defrost the freeze, then do it on the night before and clean the fridge in the morning.
3. Once you are done with these things, remove other items, which belong to the fridge like shelves and trays. Then wrap those items with towels or bubble wraps. Therefore put those in boxes and label those properly by taking the help of expert packers. Follow these steps even if you are moving within a short distance in Kolkata.
4. Next step is to secure the doors of the fridge. To do this, you can tie the fridge handles together by using ropes.
5. Once you are done, you can call the professional movers to shift the appliance. It is always better to call the professionals as they are well equipped with professional tools to shift things effortlessly.
So, if you are in search of the best packers and movers service to shift to your new place, then you can also choose to hire the professional packers and movers Kolkata. 10/4, 1st floor, Shanti, Rabindra Pally Rd Number 3, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700060.