While it comes to packing the fragile items, everyone considers it one of the most stressful parts of relocating. Often people stress and fear that during the moving process, their precious items and valuable belongings might get damaged or broken. In fact this is a pretty common issue, mainly in case of long distance moves. But luckily, there are a few simple things that you can actually do to protect the fragile items that you want to move with you.
Let’s get the details:
• While packing fragile items, use materials like bubble wraps, plastic sheeting, masking tape, newspapers and padded blankets. All of these are considered to be the best items to protect the fragile goods.
• In case you are thinking of moving spirits, wine or any other glass bottles, then before that don’t forget to visit the local wine supplier and collect boxes with in-built cardboard separators.
• You can wrap antiques, collectables, dishes and glasses in newspapers and bubble wraps and therefore can reinforce those with tape so that the items are hold in a proper place.
• When you pack any electronic goods like DVD players, TV or any other appliances, you must pack those in the original boxes. But in case you don’t have the boxes, the visit the local hardware store and collect shallow boxes in the size that you need.
• While packing crockery’s, pack those in a single layer at a time. This thing will ensure that there is a safe barrier between every item to avoid scratching.
• In case you are going to pack house plants, then first place those in the trash bags filled with little amount of water. Open a little space at the top of the bag to ensure proper air circulation.
• Fragile furniture items can be protected from breaking or getting scratches or tears with the help of the durable, large blankets. Though you can be ensured to have a safe relocation of your fragile items by following these steps, but still the best option is to rely on a professional like packers and movers in Kolkata. It is because, they know all the techniques and also they come with the necessary tools needed for packing things safely. Besides, the experts of the professional relocation company can also help you to unpack things. This way the chance of breaking the fragile items while opening up lessens.